Thursday, December 8, 2011

What's black and white and RED all over?

The answer to that question is of course a bloody penguin! That's right folks, in case you were wondering, it's still wintertime here at UNC. So in light of the Christmas Season, here is a poem.

Twas the week before break
and all through the campus
all parts of the brain were straining
even the hippocampus!
It's finals week here
and some get so stressed
but not me and my friends
we're in our ugly Christmas sweater vests.
Holiday parties run rampant
sparkling cider and all
I take binoculars outside
and watch people fall.
It sometimes gets icy
best to go to some parks
you can watch the geese run
and hear the dogs bark.
People pack their bags for home
and trudge through the snow
they'll suffer the cold
but I'll be in SAN DIEGO

Well that's all the rhyming I have in me. I'll be blogging through break, so be sure to tune in!

Love,
Brink

No comments:

Post a Comment