Monday, February 27, 2012

I saw a wolf in the wild!



No, no guys, don't worry, there was actually no wolf at all (you can go ahead and put your silly team Jacob shirts away). Speaking of wolves, did you know that in fifth grade, my class mascot was the wolf? Oh really? I'm terribly surprised. Well now that we've made a nice segue (unfortunately not one of these bad boys)
let's talk about mascots. How ferocious can they really be, right? Well you've heard of the gators and the various array of large cats, but no other mascot can make you wet your pants faster than Klawz the Bear.
I know that you're terrified, but try to hold it together for the remainder of the blog. Here's a couple of shots that I found of Klawz in his natural habitat:

Is it just me, or is Klawz the Bear a real cutie pie? My point in all this is to really show you, that while there are some menacing mascots prowling around, none can stand against the majestic nature of the bear. Don't be fooled by the other bears either (cough, cough, Baylor). Sure they have a bear pit in the middle of their campus, but do they have a dead bear in their university center??? Because UNC does!

I think I've made my point.

Stay Beartastic,

Brink

No comments:

Post a Comment