Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Take a look, it's in a book, it's reading rainbow!

That title is what we tricksters like to call "the ol' bait and switch". That's right. Instead of talking about reading rainbow, this blog is going to be about something that the entire world, But mostly America can appreciate...THE SUPERBOWL. This year is shaping up to be a good old fashioned clash of the titans. Regardless of if you like football or not, chances are, you'll be watching the game. This year, I'll be cheering for my New England Boys. You see, I lived in New Hampshire during my psychological formative years (9-12). Who else would I cheer for?
There are plenty of decisions to make surrounding the game; who will you cheer for? What kind of chips and dip should you purchase? Is anyone going to bring mini corndogs? Perhaps the most important decision that surrounds the Superbowl is where you're going to watch it. You're superbowl watching experience could very well hinge on this decision.
For me, I'll be hanging out with the Challenge folk at Zoe's Coffee shop. Zoe's is a local hangout here in Greeley, CO. It's a hip environment located in the heart of downtown Greeley. College student's often times make this their regular hangout/homework spot. It also happens to be hosting a Superbowl party this Sunday. I look forward to hanging out with the Greeley community at Zoe's this weekend. I also know I'll enjoy watching my boys take home another Championship (on a side note, it makes me so sad that Rob Gronkowski is only 22 years old...if only all my talent wasn't squandered during my 7th grade "C" team football experience).
Well guys, get out there, laugh at commercials, eat some chips and corndogs, and enjoy yourself (responsibly)

I'm Outtie 5000,

Brink

No comments:

Post a Comment