Wednesday, January 25, 2012

You won't go away empty handed...we're giving you a pair of hush puppies!

You know what the best part about college is?  LURNING!  Ah yes...the simple joy of taking part in a community that promotes brain activity.  Last blog I talked about how easy it is to learn with all the great professors here at UNC and the small classrooms.  Part of going to college is picking things up outside of the classroom as well. 
Since coming to college, my brother has figured out how to ride a ripstick. Go ahead and try to explain to me how this tool won't come in handy for the rest of his life.

Note: this is not my brother.
I've also picked up some nifty tricks of the trade since being at college. My friend brandon taught me how to juggle!

Note: This is not us juggling. Just making pancakes.
I've also been practicing cutting my roommates hair. (I don't have a picture for that).
This is just what college is about. Experiencing life with others and lurning. Just kidding. I know how to spell lerning.

Later days,
Brink

No comments:

Post a Comment