Monday, January 23, 2012

The Old Lady that Lived in a Shoe

What's up Team Pup N' Suds!

Well, it's that time a year again. That's right guys, it's time for me to decide where I'm going to live next year. There are a few different things for me to consider. Last year, I lived with my brother in the Coed Hause (http://www.greeleycollegeapartments.com/) and that was so much fun. We also had a couple friends renting there a couple of doors down so we always had friends to hang out with.
This year, my brother and I have been living in a house with 7 other guys. Now I know what you're thinking...Yikes. Allow me to explain. Imagine this, nine guys, three bedrooms, three sets of bunkbeds. Now that sounds like a blast, doesn't it? Well maybe you're not convinced. The house has truly been a great experience. We play music together, we meet all together weekly, and we always have someone to play sports with or just talk to. It's nice to live in a house with some like-minded people and if nothing else, it will help you to grow. Plus the rent is under 200 dollars a piece. Can't really complain about that.
So as housing contracts are being drawn up, I find myself with a decision to make. My brother will be graduating this semester, so we won't be living together next year. I also don't really see myself back in the house next year either. This decision could be a bit daunting, but fortunately for me, UNC and Greeley do a great job of making so many different types of living situations available. I can check out http://www.rentunc.com/ to check out different houses or apartments, or I can go to http://www.woodyinvestments.com/ to check out over 200 different properties available for rent in the Greeley area.
I love real estate in Greeley. A lot of properties have so much history tied to them and are loaded with character. I knew a girl who last year lived in "the pumpkin house" (named after its pumpkin orange paint). With all the different resources around, I have no doubt that I'll be able to find a great place to live and continue soul skating.

Later Days,
Brink

No comments:

Post a Comment